FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A four-month-old baby has been found dead in a Fort Worth motel room.
Police officers were called to the Motel 6, located on 6600 South Freeway, around 11:30 Saturday morning.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office will determine the child’s cause of death.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Woman Sentenced To 60-Years For Deadly Buttocks Injections
- Rangers Uncertain Whether Beltre Starts Season On DL
- Texas Senate OKs ‘Fetal Remains’ Bill Despite Court Case
- Democratic Rep. To Announce Challenge For Senator Cruz’s Seat
- NTSB To Begin Probe Of Texas Bus-Truck Crash That Killed 13
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures