FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A four-month-old baby has been found dead in a Fort Worth motel room.
Police officers were called to the Motel 6, located on 6600 South Freeway, around 11:30 Saturday morning.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office will determine the child’s cause of death.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Training For Ironman Looking For Late Father’s Bike That Was Stolen
- Hundreds Gather To Remember Mother Killed On Southwest Flight
- Star Athlete, Musical Artist Describe Victims Of Waffle House Shooting
- Photos Capture Special Moments At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Ezekiel Elliott Pop-Up Store Appears In Dallas
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures