Baby Found Dead In Fort Worth Motel Room
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A four-month-old baby has been found dead in a Fort Worth motel room.
Police officers were called to the Motel 6, located on 6600 South Freeway, around 11:30 Saturday morning.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office will determine the child’s cause of death.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Shot During Armed Robbery At Apartment Complex
- Cowboys First-Teamers ‘In Good Place’ After Vikings Effort
- Dallas Police Arrest Security Officer In Wife’s Murder
- North Texas Kids Prepare To Compete For Championship In Taekwondo
- Fort Worth Duplex Damaged By Fire Caused By A/C
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures