FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A four-month-old baby has been found dead in a Fort Worth motel room.
Police officers were called to the Motel 6, located on 6600 South Freeway, around 11:30 Saturday morning.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office will determine the child’s cause of death.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Youngest Migrants Crossing The Border Held In ‘Tender Age’ Shelters
- Kurt Busch Set To Participate In 2018 GRX Rally Events
- Fans Grieve As Detectives Search For XXXTentacion’s Killers
- Japan & Senegal Fans Help Clean Up World Cup Stadiums
- Electric Promise: Volvo Cars Opens First U.S. Factory
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures