FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A four-month-old baby has been found dead in a Fort Worth motel room.
Police officers were called to the Motel 6, located on 6600 South Freeway, around 11:30 Saturday morning.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office will determine the child’s cause of death.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Scout Leader Remembered As Loving Mother, Generous Volunteer
- Churches Gather To Pray For The City Of Dallas
- Hamels Picks Up 11th Win, Rangers Top Royals 7-4
- Shooting At Texas Apartment Leaves Four Dead
- Kyle Busch Wins NASCAR Xfinity Series Race At Indy Again
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures