Baby Found Dead In Fort Worth Motel Room
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A four-month-old baby has been found dead in a Fort Worth motel room.
Police officers were called to the Motel 6, located on 6600 South Freeway, around 11:30 Saturday morning.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office will determine the child’s cause of death.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Pothole Repair Continues As More Rainy Weather Approaches
- Prosecutors Dismiss Charges Against Cowboys LB McClain
- Amazon Offers Free Streaming On JetBlue
- Obama Jokes About Future With Letterman
- Huckabee Set For 2nd White House Bid
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures