SEAGOVILLE (CBSDFW.COM)- It’s moving day for a bald eagle in Seagoville.
An Oncor Electric Company crew began the process of moving the bird’s nest Saturday morning.
The nest was on a transmission tower a little too close to the high voltage lines.
Crews moved the nest to a new tower that was specifically built for the nest.
The eagle is not going too far from his former home.
Crews are just moving the nest to another arm, so the birds don’t fly into a high-voltage line.
They expect to wrap up Sunday. The line is on the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Baylor Ordered To Provide Sex Assault Reports Dating To 2003
- Russia Sanctions Bill Heads To Trump After Senate’s Approval
- Some Frisco Residents Like State Bill Banning Forced Annexations
- House Passes $788B Bill For Military, Wall
- Dallas College Feeding Minds And Bodies
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures