SEAGOVILLE (CBSDFW.COM)- It’s moving day for a bald eagle in Seagoville.
An Oncor Electric Company crew began the process of moving the bird’s nest Saturday morning.
The nest was on a transmission tower a little too close to the high voltage lines.
Crews moved the nest to a new tower that was specifically built for the nest.
The eagle is not going too far from his former home.
Crews are just moving the nest to another arm, so the birds don’t fly into a high-voltage line.
They expect to wrap up Sunday. The line is on the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Woman’s University Leads Statewide Campaign Against Sexual Violence
- Trump Vows To Remove Millions Living In Country Illegally
- HOA Tells Homeowners To Remove “Back The Blue” Flags
- Rowlett Homeowner Burglarized Three Times This Year
- Waxahachie Homeowners Sue Atmos Over Explosion
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures