SEAGOVILLE (CBSDFW.COM)- It’s moving day for a bald eagle in Seagoville.
An Oncor Electric Company crew began the process of moving the bird’s nest Saturday morning.
The nest was on a transmission tower a little too close to the high voltage lines.
Crews moved the nest to a new tower that was specifically built for the nest.
The eagle is not going too far from his former home.
Crews are just moving the nest to another arm, so the birds don’t fly into a high-voltage line.
They expect to wrap up Sunday. The line is on the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Browns Benched Manziel For Violating Team’s Trust
- American Airlines Stops Accepting Argentine Pesos
- New “Star Wars” Movie Gets PG-13 Rating
- Thousands Of Kids Crossed Mexico Border In October
- 15 Texas Counties Get Disaster Aid After October Storms
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures