Moving Day For North Texas Eagle
SEAGOVILLE (CBSDFW.COM)- It’s moving day for a bald eagle in Seagoville.
An Oncor Electric Company crew began the process of moving the bird’s nest Saturday morning.
The nest was on a transmission tower a little too close to the high voltage lines.
Crews moved the nest to a new tower that was specifically built for the nest.
The eagle is not going too far from his former home.
Crews are just moving the nest to another arm, so the birds don’t fly into a high-voltage line.
They expect to wrap up Sunday. The line is on the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Guilty Plea For Fort Worth Mortuary Owner, Where Decaying Bodies Found
- Little Elm School Bus Collides With SUV
- The T Makes Changes To Improve Routes
- PD: Killed Toddler Showed Signs Of Sexual Abuse
- Dallas Cowboys Will Play For National Championship In Phoenix
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures