SEAGOVILLE (CBSDFW.COM)- It’s moving day for a bald eagle in Seagoville.
An Oncor Electric Company crew began the process of moving the bird’s nest Saturday morning.
The nest was on a transmission tower a little too close to the high voltage lines.
Crews moved the nest to a new tower that was specifically built for the nest.
The eagle is not going too far from his former home.
Crews are just moving the nest to another arm, so the birds don’t fly into a high-voltage line.
They expect to wrap up Sunday. The line is on the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Accused In Zoe Hastings Murder Still Waiting To Learn His Fate
- Wells Fargo Glitch Leaves Customers With Empty Bank Accounts
- In TV Interview, Farrow Describes Alleged Allen Assault
- The 7 Reasons Coach Eberflus Is Jumping Ship From The Cowboys
- Dog Spared From Being Euthanized Doing Better With Foster Family
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures