Dallas Confirms First West Nile Positive Test
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas has confirmed its first positive West Nile test of the season and will immediately begin mosquito control spraying in the neighborhood.
The positive mosquitoes were trapped near the 6600 block of Brookshire Drive in the 75230 zip code. Spraying will occur between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday between the following boundaries: Azalea Lane on the north, Tulane Blvd. on the west, Airline Road on the east and Walnut Hill Lane on the south.
The City of Dallas recommends that residents should avoid contact with the insecticide and recommends staying indoors during the spraying.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cedar Hill PD Does Spot On Mathew McConaughey Parody
- Families With Special Military Bond Don’t Let Icy Roads Cancel Event
- Fort Worth ISD’s Only Superintendent Pick Withdraws Nomination
- Cowboys To Use Franchise Tag On Dez Bryant
- Body Discovered At Lake Ray Hubbard During Missing Person Search
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures