Dallas Confirms First West Nile Positive Test
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas has confirmed its first positive West Nile test of the season and will immediately begin mosquito control spraying in the neighborhood.
The positive mosquitoes were trapped near the 6600 block of Brookshire Drive in the 75230 zip code. Spraying will occur between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday between the following boundaries: Azalea Lane on the north, Tulane Blvd. on the west, Airline Road on the east and Walnut Hill Lane on the south.
The City of Dallas recommends that residents should avoid contact with the insecticide and recommends staying indoors during the spraying.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ventura Won’t See “American Sniper”
- Fort Hood Gunman To Appear In Court
- Tire Wire Fire At Steel Plant In Midlothian
- EPA Holds Smog Hearing In Arlington
- Spieth Ready For Phoenix Open & Tiger
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures