Divers Search Lewisville Lake For Missing Swimmer
LITTLE ELM (KRLD) — Divers are searching for a swimmer who went missing on Sunday night at Little Elm Park on Lewisville Lake.
The 35-year-old man went for a swim last night around 9:30 a.m. The man’s friend says he never returned.
“Apparently he was here at the swim beach with some friends, told his friends that he was going swimming, and that was the last that they saw of him,” said Lt. Patrick Barlett with Little Elm Police.
Teams from the Little Elm and Lewisville Fire Departments, along with Texas Parks and Wildlife Game Wardens, searched for him until around 12:30 a.m.
Crews returned Monday morning to continue the search.
The name of the missing swimmer has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- USGS Confirms Earthquake In Irving
- Kanye Apologizes To Beck On Twitter
- Harrison Ford To Reprise “Blade Runner” Role
- Bush Defends His Conservative Credentials
- Ex-Husband Arrested For Frisco Woman’s Murder
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures