LITTLE ELM (KRLD) — Divers are searching for a swimmer who went missing on Sunday night at Little Elm Park on Lewisville Lake.
The 35-year-old man went for a swim last night around 9:30 a.m. The man’s friend says he never returned.
“Apparently he was here at the swim beach with some friends, told his friends that he was going swimming, and that was the last that they saw of him,” said Lt. Patrick Barlett with Little Elm Police.
Teams from the Little Elm and Lewisville Fire Departments, along with Texas Parks and Wildlife Game Wardens, searched for him until around 12:30 a.m.
Crews returned Monday morning to continue the search.
The name of the missing swimmer has not been released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Tour Bus Hits Truck, Killing 13, Injuring 31 In California
- AP Top 25: Ohio State Slips, Penn State In, Houston Out
- Tyler Perry’s ‘Madea’ Tops Cruise’s ‘Jack Reacher’ Sequel
- Richardson Police Investigating Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Man Found Guilty Of Manslaughter For Fatal Punch In Corpus Christi
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures