Former President George W. Bush Undergoes Knee Surgery
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Former President George W. Bush underwent a partial knee replacement on Saturday morning, his second knee operation in the last three months.
The President and his wife are returning to Dallas Monday morning.
The procedure on his left knee was performed by Dr. Richard Berger, who also performed his partial right knee replacement over Memorial Day weekend.
According to a spokesperson, President Bush is “looking forward to getting back on his mountain bike in a few weeks.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- $5,000 Reward Offered For Information On Cat Burning
- Father And Son Recovering After Dune Buggy Hits Bull
- Injured Rio Vista HS Football Player Joins Team On Sideline
- 2 Found Dead In Wendy’s Parking Lot
- 94-Year-Old Shows Adrenaline Knows No Age Limit
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures