Former President George W. Bush Undergoes Knee Surgery
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Former President George W. Bush underwent a partial knee replacement on Saturday morning, his second knee operation in the last three months.
The President and his wife are returning to Dallas Monday morning.
The procedure on his left knee was performed by Dr. Richard Berger, who also performed his partial right knee replacement over Memorial Day weekend.
According to a spokesperson, President Bush is “looking forward to getting back on his mountain bike in a few weeks.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Attorney: Patti LaBelle Had Bodyguard Beat Cadet
- Man Sentenced To 40 Years For Road Rage Murder
- American Airlines Agents Approve Union
- My Favorite Course: Erik Compton
- Anheuser-Busch ‘Disappointed’ In NFL
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures