DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Former President George W. Bush underwent a partial knee replacement on Saturday morning, his second knee operation in the last three months.
The President and his wife are returning to Dallas Monday morning.
The procedure on his left knee was performed by Dr. Richard Berger, who also performed his partial right knee replacement over Memorial Day weekend.
According to a spokesperson, President Bush is “looking forward to getting back on his mountain bike in a few weeks.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FC Dallas Wins Supporters’ Shield In 0-0 Draw With Galaxy
- Police Investigating Double Homicide In Fort Worth
- Tour Bus Hits Truck, Killing 13, Injuring 31 In California
- AP Top 25: Ohio State Slips, Penn State In, Houston Out
- Tyler Perry’s ‘Madea’ Tops Cruise’s ‘Jack Reacher’ Sequel
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures