DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Former President George W. Bush underwent a partial knee replacement on Saturday morning, his second knee operation in the last three months.
The President and his wife are returning to Dallas Monday morning.
The procedure on his left knee was performed by Dr. Richard Berger, who also performed his partial right knee replacement over Memorial Day weekend.
According to a spokesperson, President Bush is “looking forward to getting back on his mountain bike in a few weeks.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Castroneves Knows Goal Of IndyCar Changes
- Shots Fired At Deep Ellum Recording Studio, One Injured
- Drone Racing Could Be Next Sport Of Modern Age
- Trump & Clinton All But Certain To Face Off In Fall
- Takata Airbag Recall Could More Than Double In Size
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures