DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Former President George W. Bush underwent a partial knee replacement on Saturday morning, his second knee operation in the last three months.
The President and his wife are returning to Dallas Monday morning.
The procedure on his left knee was performed by Dr. Richard Berger, who also performed his partial right knee replacement over Memorial Day weekend.
According to a spokesperson, President Bush is “looking forward to getting back on his mountain bike in a few weeks.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Trump Tweets Raiders’ Lynch Should Be “Suspended” For Sitting During US Anthem
- Several Dallas ISD Schools Open During Thanksgiving Break To Serve Breakfast & Lunch
- With Time Running Out, Some Consumers Find Free Health Insurance
- Georgia Dome Set For Implosion
- Musicians Unite At AMAs In Wake Of Tumultuous Year
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures