DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – A new Dallas based company is bringing the blow-out to your front door.
Blownaway offers on-demand beauty services at the touch of a button.
The Blownaway app takes away the hassle of going to a salon to get your hair done
You book the time that works for your schedule and a professional stylists comes to your home or the location of your choice.
CEO Smoot Carter told CBS 11 the concept came from two successful business ideas.
“We were thinking Uber is so successful and Drybar is so successful, so we thought why not combine them.”
You just select the style you want from one of their signature looks or suggest your own.
Then wash your hair ten minutes before the stylist arrives at your home.
They bring all the tools and products to create the look you want.
Each blowout is priced at $55.
You can find the app at the app store on by clicking here to visit their website.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former Pastor Arrested For Sexually Abusing Children
- Diekman Sets Out For Rehab Assignment After Three Colon Procedures
- Southwest Apologizes To Top-Tier Customers For Boarding Fail
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Superstar Jinder Mahal
- Dallas Police Looking For Person Of Interest In Sexual Assault Case
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures