Cub Scout Camp Staffer Linked To Shower Camera
BASTROP, Texas (AP) — A worker at a Cub Scout Camp in Central Texas has been arrested after a camera was found in a staff shower and some individuals were videotaped.
The Bastrop County Sheriff’s Office says 24-year-old Cory Cason of Round Rock surrendered Wednesday on a charge of improper photo/video recording without consent.
Bond was set at $200,00 for Cason, who worked at Camp Tom Wooten, about 30 miles east of Austin. The GoPro camera was discovered June 21 when the shower was being cleaned.
Sheriff’s officials had no information on an attorney for Cason, who was fired when the allegations surfaced. He had worked at the camp since 2006.
The Capitol Area Council on Tuesday sent a letter to parents of Cub Scouts who attended the camp advising them of the investigation.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gary McCord On Quicken Loans National: ‘It’s Going To Be A Great Test’
- Video: Suspects Steal Thousands In Merch From True Religion Store
- Jane Birkin Wants Name Off Hermes Bag After Seeing Texas Croc Video
- New TSA Chief Takes Heat From Washington Over DFW Security Scare
- Review: 5 Ways Windows 10 Fixes Annoyances In Predecessor
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures