BASTROP, Texas (AP) — A worker at a Cub Scout Camp in Central Texas has been arrested after a camera was found in a staff shower and some individuals were videotaped.
The Bastrop County Sheriff’s Office says 24-year-old Cory Cason of Round Rock surrendered Wednesday on a charge of improper photo/video recording without consent.
Bond was set at $200,00 for Cason, who worked at Camp Tom Wooten, about 30 miles east of Austin. The GoPro camera was discovered June 21 when the shower was being cleaned.
Sheriff’s officials had no information on an attorney for Cason, who was fired when the allegations surfaced. He had worked at the camp since 2006.
The Capitol Area Council on Tuesday sent a letter to parents of Cub Scouts who attended the camp advising them of the investigation.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Russell Simmons Says He Will Defend Himself Following Rape Claims
- Cowboys & Raiders Hope To Salvage Their Disappointing Seasons
- Zac Brown Band To Perform National Anthem At College Football Title Game
- Rubio Threat On Child Tax Credit Puts Bump In GOP Tax Path
- Arlington Police Warning Car Shoppers About Used Car Scam
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures