FORT HOOD (AP) – Water conservation restrictions have eased at Fort Hood following the repair of a broken line but a boil water order remains in effect as supplies are tested.
Physical training resumes Wednesday at the nation’s largest Army post in Central Texas.
A work crew on Saturday accidentally punctured a water main serving Fort Hood and nearby communities. The line has been fixed but lab analysis continues on the post’s water supplies to make sure required quality standards are met.
Fort Hood, with about 40,000 active duty personnel, has limited outdoor watering until tanks and regular supplies are fully replenished.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hill Scores 21, Leads Kings Past Mavericks 93-88 For 1st Win
- Dallas Man Says Woman Drugged Him, Stole His Puppy
- Teen Shot In The Head At Garland Park
- Devin Harris Granted Leave Of Absence After Brother’s Death
- Wild Boar Rampage Injures 4 People
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures