FORT HOOD (AP) – Water conservation restrictions have eased at Fort Hood following the repair of a broken line but a boil water order remains in effect as supplies are tested.
Physical training resumes Wednesday at the nation’s largest Army post in Central Texas.
A work crew on Saturday accidentally punctured a water main serving Fort Hood and nearby communities. The line has been fixed but lab analysis continues on the post’s water supplies to make sure required quality standards are met.
Fort Hood, with about 40,000 active duty personnel, has limited outdoor watering until tanks and regular supplies are fully replenished.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Oklahoma Bashes Oklahoma State 58-23 In Bedlam
- LSU Defeat Texas A&M 19-7
- Arlington Homicide Detectives Investigating 20-Year-Old Man’s Death
- 23-Year-Old Charged With Murder Following Witness Tip
- UTEP Defeats North Texas 20-17
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures