Fort Hood Still Under Boil Water Order
FORT HOOD (AP) – Water conservation restrictions have eased at Fort Hood following the repair of a broken line but a boil water order remains in effect as supplies are tested.
Physical training resumes Wednesday at the nation’s largest Army post in Central Texas.
A work crew on Saturday accidentally punctured a water main serving Fort Hood and nearby communities. The line has been fixed but lab analysis continues on the post’s water supplies to make sure required quality standards are met.
Fort Hood, with about 40,000 active duty personnel, has limited outdoor watering until tanks and regular supplies are fully replenished.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- Mavs’ Carlisle Fined $25,000 For Criticizing Refs After Loss
- Town Prays For Texas Ice Cream Maker Linked To Listeria
- Texas GOP’s 2016 Presidential hopefuls Call For Strong US
- When It Comes To Your Fantasy Team, Always Be Looking For Someone Better
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures