Mavs Send Blair To Wizards in Sign-And-Trade
WASHINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Dallas Mavericks have completed a sign-and-trade deal sending center DeJuan Blair to Washington in exchange for the rights to Emir Preldzic.
The 6-foot-7 Blair averaged 6.4 points and 4.7 rebounds in 78 games in his only season with Dallas. He spent his first four seasons with San Antonio and has career averages of 7.5 points and 5.6 rebounds.
The 6-9 Preldzic, a native of Turkey, was selected by Phoenix with the 57th overall pick in the 2009 draft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- I-Team: Uber Driver With Criminal Past Never Underwent Background Check
- North Texas Safety Chief Offering Free Concealed Handgun License Training To Military
- Man Accused Of Abusing Sick Child Crying For Her Mother
- Debate Field Set: Trump, Cruz In; Perry, Fiorina Out
- Armed Robber Hits Cell Phone Store In Fort Worth
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures