WASHINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Dallas Mavericks have completed a sign-and-trade deal sending center DeJuan Blair to Washington in exchange for the rights to Emir Preldzic.
The 6-foot-7 Blair averaged 6.4 points and 4.7 rebounds in 78 games in his only season with Dallas. He spent his first four seasons with San Antonio and has career averages of 7.5 points and 5.6 rebounds.
The 6-9 Preldzic, a native of Turkey, was selected by Phoenix with the 57th overall pick in the 2009 draft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Friends React To Accused Murderer’s Death After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Runoff Election To Held For Frisco City Council Position
- Silver: NBA Will Keep Eye On State’s Inclusion Policies
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- Sen. Cruz Says Rio Grande Valley Crucial To Texas’ Economic Strength
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures