Mavs Send Blair To Wizards in Sign-And-Trade
WASHINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Dallas Mavericks have completed a sign-and-trade deal sending center DeJuan Blair to Washington in exchange for the rights to Emir Preldzic.
The 6-foot-7 Blair averaged 6.4 points and 4.7 rebounds in 78 games in his only season with Dallas. He spent his first four seasons with San Antonio and has career averages of 7.5 points and 5.6 rebounds.
The 6-9 Preldzic, a native of Turkey, was selected by Phoenix with the 57th overall pick in the 2009 draft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- Mavs’ Carlisle Fined $25,000 For Criticizing Refs After Loss
- Town Prays For Texas Ice Cream Maker Linked To Listeria
- Texas GOP’s 2016 Presidential hopefuls Call For Strong US
- When It Comes To Your Fantasy Team, Always Be Looking For Someone Better
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures