WASHINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Dallas Mavericks have completed a sign-and-trade deal sending center DeJuan Blair to Washington in exchange for the rights to Emir Preldzic.
The 6-foot-7 Blair averaged 6.4 points and 4.7 rebounds in 78 games in his only season with Dallas. He spent his first four seasons with San Antonio and has career averages of 7.5 points and 5.6 rebounds.
The 6-9 Preldzic, a native of Turkey, was selected by Phoenix with the 57th overall pick in the 2009 draft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Rowlett Evacuations & Road Closures After World War II Bomb Found
- Keidel: Should The Giants Pick Saquon Barkley?
- Man Pulled From Burning Tank At Chemical Plant In Ennis
- Police Find, Arrest Nashville Waffle House Shooting Suspect
- Texas Transportation Department To Waive $1.3B In Late Fees
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures