WASHINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Dallas Mavericks have completed a sign-and-trade deal sending center DeJuan Blair to Washington in exchange for the rights to Emir Preldzic.
The 6-foot-7 Blair averaged 6.4 points and 4.7 rebounds in 78 games in his only season with Dallas. He spent his first four seasons with San Antonio and has career averages of 7.5 points and 5.6 rebounds.
The 6-9 Preldzic, a native of Turkey, was selected by Phoenix with the 57th overall pick in the 2009 draft.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Kentucky Falls Out Of AP Top 25 Poll For 1st Time Since 2014
- 3 Board Members Quit USA Gymnastics As More Victims Speak
- Jason Witten Added To Pro Bowl Roster
- Which States Are Most Affected By The Government Shutdown?
- Major Grass Fires In North Texas; Some Evacuations Ordered
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures