McALLEN (AP) — South Texas authorities say a state appeals court judge was arrested for drunken driving following a weekend traffic stop.
McAllen police said Judge Nora Longoria was stopped for a traffic violation early Saturday morning and charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.
She later posted $2,000 bond and was released from custody.
Longoria sits on the 13th Court of Appeals, which serves the region extending from Corpus Christi south to Edinburg. She was elected to the court in 2012.
A phone message left Monday with her office was not immediately returned.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Humans Will Review Video From Most Popular YouTube Creators
- Sen. Jeff Flake Says Press Undergoing A “Sustained Attack” By Trump
- More Actors Expressing Regret About Working With Woody Allen
- Fort Worth Police Searching For Man Who Attacked Woman, Stole Her Car
- Dog Found Hanging From A Tree Near Lowe’s Store In Tucson
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures