The Wheel of Misfortune was very unkind to 105.3 The Fan’s Shaun Hudgins and Jonathan Shipman.
Shippy — who heroically took the place of a suddenly absent Troy Hughes — was tasked with strategically placing Icy Hot on his man parts.
And Shaun — he enjoyed a rare and delicious treat — a ghost pepper.
See how the two handled their spicy tasks above!
- Keidel: Don’t Underestimate The Warriors Like I Did
- Bautista On Odor Punch: ‘He Was Looking For A Fight’
- This Week In Golf: Spieth Puts It Together To Win Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- Lundquist To Step Down From “SEC On CBS” After 2016
- When Top Prospects Get The Call, What Should Fantasy Baseball Owners Do?