The Wheel of Misfortune was very unkind to 105.3 The Fan’s Shaun Hudgins and Jonathan Shipman.
Shippy — who heroically took the place of a suddenly absent Troy Hughes — was tasked with strategically placing Icy Hot on his man parts.
And Shaun — he enjoyed a rare and delicious treat — a ghost pepper.
See how the two handled their spicy tasks above!
- Patterson 202 Games At TCU, Snyder Seeks 201st K-State Win
- Chris Arnold Stories: NBA Legends Ballin’ In Roger Staubach’s Backyard
- Rolando McClain Suspended Indefinitely For Violating NFL’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Keidel: Why The Cowboys’ Win Streak Continues
- Are The Cowboys Canada’s Team? Jerry Jones Says So