The Wheel of Misfortune was very unkind to 105.3 The Fan’s Shaun Hudgins and Jonathan Shipman.
Shippy — who heroically took the place of a suddenly absent Troy Hughes — was tasked with strategically placing Icy Hot on his man parts.
And Shaun — he enjoyed a rare and delicious treat — a ghost pepper.
See how the two handled their spicy tasks above!
- Packers-Cowboys Biggest Ratings Draw For A Divisional Game In 20 Years
- Dollars And Sense Of Romo’s Financial Future With Cowboys
- Super Bowl LI Ticket Prices Plunge After Cowboys Are Eliminated
- Cowboys WR Beasley Announces Birth Of Son Following Playoff Loss
- Dallas Cowboys Team Grades: Cowboys’ Season Ends Despite Furious Comeback