The Wheel of Misfortune was very unkind to 105.3 The Fan’s Shaun Hudgins and Jonathan Shipman.
Shippy — who heroically took the place of a suddenly absent Troy Hughes — was tasked with strategically placing Icy Hot on his man parts.
And Shaun — he enjoyed a rare and delicious treat — a ghost pepper.
See how the two handled their spicy tasks above!
- Former Director Of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Passes Away
- NFL Picks Week 4: Vikings Remain Perfect While Jaguars Grab First Win
- CBS Sports’ Dan Fouts Talks Dolphins-Bengals On TNF, Bills-Pats Sunday
- Garrett: Dez Has A Slight Hairline Fracture In His Knee
- On The Rise: Matthew Fitzpatrick And European Tour’s Next Generation