Suspected Debit Card Thief Sought In Denton
Get Breaking News First
DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Denton Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of stealing several thousand dollars from a couple’s bank account.
A man reports that the money was withdrawn using his wife’s debit card number. The fraudulent activity occurred between April 26 and May 8.
Anyone with information about the unknown individual (pictured) is encouraged to call Det. Brandon Hobon with Denton Police at 940-349-7994.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Consumer Alert: Another Road Block In Air Bags Recall
- Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dies At 93
- Top 5 Places To Look For Hidden Fees & How To Avoid Them
- Kimberly-Clark To Cut Up To 1,300 Jobs
- Beware Of Imposter Uber Drivers