DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) — Denton Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of stealing several thousand dollars from a couple’s bank account.
A man reports that the money was withdrawn using his wife’s debit card number. The fraudulent activity occurred between April 26 and May 8.
Anyone with information about the unknown individual (pictured) is encouraged to call Det. Brandon Hobon with Denton Police at 940-349-7994.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- EPA Clarifies FEMA Statement On Texas Toxic Sites
- Rangers Swept In Oakland, Playoff Hopes Dwindling
- Texans Lose In Final Seconds At Patriots
- 2 Officers Injured In Crash In Fort Worth
- 1 Dead, 7 Victims Hurt In Church Shooting