DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) — Denton Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of stealing several thousand dollars from a couple’s bank account.
A man reports that the money was withdrawn using his wife’s debit card number. The fraudulent activity occurred between April 26 and May 8.
Anyone with information about the unknown individual (pictured) is encouraged to call Det. Brandon Hobon with Denton Police at 940-349-7994.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fearing Knee News, Dez Avoided Cowboys For 2 Days
- ‘Boo At The Zoo’ For A Spooky Fun Time
- Supreme Court Case Could Affect ‘Redskins’ Name
- Texas Sues To Stop U.S. From Ceding ICANN Control
- FCC Delays Vote On Much-Disputed Cable Box Rules