DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) — Denton Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of stealing several thousand dollars from a couple’s bank account.
A man reports that the money was withdrawn using his wife’s debit card number. The fraudulent activity occurred between April 26 and May 8.
Anyone with information about the unknown individual (pictured) is encouraged to call Det. Brandon Hobon with Denton Police at 940-349-7994.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Officer Suffers Brain Hemorrhage While Training For Charity Event
- Butler, Towns Lead T-Wolves Past Rockets 121-105 In Game 3
- Barbara Bush’s Granddaughter Gives Birth To Son
- Barbara Bush Eulogized As ‘First Lady Of The Greatest Generation’
- Texas School Apologizes After 8th Graders Asked To List Positives Of Slavery