ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — Arlington Police are investigating a fatal shooting that followed a domestic disturbance on the city’s north side Sunday night.
According to police, the suspect entered the apartment just before 10:30 p.m. in the 2300 block of Silverbook Lane. The suspect opened fire, shooting a man in his early 50s.
The victim was taken to Arlington Memorial Hospital but died of his injuries. The identity of the victim will be released once next of kin has been notified.
No arrest has been made to this point.
Police say there were two people inside the apartment at the time of the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Powerful Winds Cause Damage To Hangar At Grand Prairie Airport
- Fans Stuck At AT&T Stadium Due To Tornado Threat Following Cowboys Loss To Packers
- Cowboys Fall To Packers On Crosby’s Game-Winning Field Goal
- WATCH: Dak Prescott Hits Dez Bryant For TD, Ties Game Up With Sneak On 2-Pt Conversion
- Cowboys TE Jason Witten Scores First Career Playoff Touchdown