Domestic Disturbance Shooting Leaves One Dead In Arlington
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Arlington Police are investigating a fatal shooting that followed a domestic disturbance on the city’s north side Sunday night.
According to police, the suspect entered the apartment just before 10:30 p.m. in the 2300 block of Silverbook Lane. The suspect opened fire, shooting a man in his early 50s.
The victim was taken to Arlington Memorial Hospital but died of his injuries. The identity of the victim will be released once next of kin has been notified.
No arrest has been made to this point.
Police say there were two people inside the apartment at the time of the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee
- Limiting Dirk’s Minutes Requires Delicate ‘Balance’
- Five Things: Panthers Vs. Saints Thursday Night Roundup
- Exclusive: Cowboys Romo Getting 12-Hour Daily Treatment
- Suspect Jumps From Overpass During Chase