Missing Frisco Boy Found Safe
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A missing special needs 12-year-old boy was found safe early Monday and was being reunited with family, police said.
An intense search by patrol officers and Citizen on Patrol volunteers followed Gabriel Venezio’s disappearance Sunday night from Dr Pepper Ballpark in Frisco, where he had been watching a RoughRiders game.
Frisco Police tweeted word that Venezio had been located just after 2:30 this morning.
“Big thanks to our Frisco residents,” police said.
Police said the boy was found in the vicinity of the ballpark and the adjacent Stonebriar Centre mall.
©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Security Camera Records Semi Ramming Into Family Of Four
- Man Jumped To His Death To Avoid Theft Charges
- Man Charged After Accountant Is Punched, Falls, Hits Head
- Frisco Parents Upset With School Bus Service
- City Votes “No” On Irving’s $173M Music Factory