FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – A missing special needs 12-year-old boy was found safe early Monday and was being reunited with family, police said.
An intense search by patrol officers and Citizen on Patrol volunteers followed Gabriel Venezio’s disappearance Sunday night from Dr Pepper Ballpark in Frisco, where he had been watching a RoughRiders game.
Frisco Police tweeted word that Venezio had been located just after 2:30 this morning.
“Big thanks to our Frisco residents,” police said.
Police said the boy was found in the vicinity of the ballpark and the adjacent Stonebriar Centre mall.
©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jury Finds Antonio Cochran Guilty In Zoe Hastings’ Murder
- Thousands March In North Texas For Women’s Rights
- Oscar Winner Dorothy Malone, ‘Peyton Place’ Mom, Dies In Dallas
- Dallas Fire Truck Working Accident Hit By Big Rig
- Government Shuts Down After Senate Fails To Reach A Deal