Nebraska Furniture Mart Announces Job Fair
THE COLONY (CBSDFW.COM) – With a grand opening date in March 2015, Nebraska Furniture Mart of Texas is already looking for employees to staff its newest location in The Colony.
This will be the massive home furnishing store’s fourth and largest location in the country. Nebraska Furniture Mart is hiring 180 full-time positions for warehouse, maintenance, management, and merchandising.
The first job fair will be hosted at Hope Fellowship Church, 309 West Main Street in Frisco, Texas on July 24 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on July 25 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Applicants are encouraged to apply online here in advance of the job fair.
“We are excited to start the recruitment process, incrementally over several months we will be filling more than 1800 positions,” said Ed Lipsett, Nebraska Furniture Mart of Texas store director. Additional positions will be announced soon.
Nebraska Furniture Mart, originally founded in Omaha, also has locations in Des Moines, Iowa and Kansas City, Kansas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- URGENT: Source: Jerry ‘Very Involved’ In Cowboys Plans With La’el Collins Pursuit
- Mother Talks About Daughter’s Death Used In Political Campaign
- Top 5 Surprising Ways You’re Spending Too Much At The Supermarket
- Tornadoes Touch Down In Oklahoma, Nebraska On Active Day
- Texas’ Top Officer Disses Snoop Dogg