One Dead In Single-Vehicle Crash In Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – One person is dead in what appears to be a single-vehicle crash Tuesday morning in north Dallas.
The crash happened around 4:30 a.m. on the southbound service lanes of Highway 75 at Lovers Lane.
The vehicle hit a light post and caught fire. Dallas Fire Rescue says the victim died on scene.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
A man who lives in the neighborhood tells CBS 11 that he heard a loud boom, walked outside, and found the vehicle smashed and burning.
Officials have not released a cause for the crash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?