One Dead In Single-Vehicle Crash In Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — One person is dead in what appears to be a single-vehicle crash Tuesday morning in north Dallas.
The crash happened around 4:30 a.m. on the southbound service lanes of Highway 75 at Lovers Lane.
The vehicle hit a light post and caught fire. Dallas Fire Rescue says the victim died on scene.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
A man who lives in the neighborhood tells CBS 11 that he heard a loud boom, walked outside, and found the vehicle smashed and burning.
Officials have not released a cause for the crash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Donald Trump And Mark Cuban ‘Make Up’ Via Twitter
- This Week In Baseball: Coaches, Young Ballplayers Should Heed Smoltz’s Plea
- Court Sees Video Of Admitted Drunk Driver After Deadly Crash
- Four Family Members Indicted In Beating Of 14-Year Old Pregnant Girl
- Cowboys Moves Including Cut Of RB Ryan Williams