DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police have identified 18-year-old Damond Williams as a suspect in a murder that occurred on the southeast side of Dallas in early June.
Bobby Ervin was shot and killed following an argument on June 2, 2014, around 10:30 pm in the parking lot of the “Little World” convenience store in the 4800 block of Malcolm X Boulevard.
Police believe Williams shot and killed Ervin following the verbal altercation.
Anyone with information as to Williams’ whereabouts is encouraged to call Detective Shinn at 214-671-3605 or Crime Stoppers at 214-373-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys RB Elliott Involved In Crash, Still Makes OTA Practice
- NFL Pro Bowl Returning To Orlando In 2018
- Manchester’s Police Chief Says Investigation Involves ‘A Network’
- Gary McCord On DEAN & DELUCA Invitational: ‘Heck Of A Golf Course’
- Suspect In Times Square Car Crash That Killed 1 Is Indicted