One Dead Two Injured After Overnight Burglary
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A man is left dead after an overnight burglary in Ft. Worth.
Police responded to the call at a home on Cortez Drive around 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
When they arrived on the scene they found a 56-year-old man dead and his 83-year-old roommate seriously injured.
The cause of death and injuries has not been determined.
Police found the suspect a block away on El Retiro Drive in a van with serious injuries.
He was taken to a local hospital and treated.
He is now in Ft. Worth Police custody.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Drop First Preseason Game To KC Royals 13-2
- Carbon Monoxide Leak Closes DISD Elementary School For 2nd Day
- Roger Goodell Accepts Responsibility For Seating Problem
- Vikings To Meet With Adrian Peterson On Wednesday
- Texan Arrested With Sword In Cane, Trying To Visit Jailed Son
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting