One Dead Two Injured After Overnight Burglary
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A man is left dead after an overnight burglary in Ft. Worth.
Police responded to the call at a home on Cortez Drive around 2 a.m. Sunday morning.
When they arrived on the scene they found a 56-year-old man dead and his 83-year-old roommate seriously injured.
The cause of death and injuries has not been determined.
Police found the suspect a block away on El Retiro Drive in a van with serious injuries.
He was taken to a local hospital and treated.
He is now in Ft. Worth Police custody.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Kroger Recalls Four Spices With Salmonella Concerns
- Jail To Release More Sandra Bland Footage Before Her Death
- Texan Spray Paints Profane Message To Get Pothole Fixed
- Donald Trump And Mark Cuban ‘Make Up’ Via Twitter
- This Week In Baseball: Coaches, Young Ballplayers Should Heed Smoltz’s Plea
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting