Salon Confrontation Ends In Murder-Suicide
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Arlington police respond to a murder and attempted suicide in the 1100 block of E. Abram Street around 2 p.m. Sunday.
Once officers arrived on scene they found a 46-Year-Old Maria Ojeda dead with an apparent gunshot wound.
The man who is believed to have shot the woman attempted to commit suicide by shooting himself.
He was transported to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Police said the man walked into a salon near Abrams Street and Arnold Avenue Sunday afternoon.
Witness in the salon told police the woman ran outside and the man followed her.
The exact relationship between the man and the woman is not immediately known, but it is believed that it incident is domestic-related.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Overexposure To Electronic Devices May Lead To Vision Problems
- Texan With Baby In Stroller Faces Theft, Abandonment Charges
- FWPD Officer’s Infant Daughter Hospitalized After Multiple Seizures
- Security Camera Catches USPS Worker Who Has Had It
- Neighbors Say “No” To New Cowboy Church’s Rodeo Arena
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting