105.3 THE FAN — Roy White got his Zack Martin revenge.
— New running back Ryan Williams is today’s coolest Cowboy. In a one-on-one with RJ Choppy, Ryan explained his LOVE for America’s team as well as the Boys fart fine system. Yes- A. FART. Fine. System.
— Jason Garrett cost us our friend in Marc Colombo. The big man has been hired by the Cowboys and ever since then, he’s gone into covert ops stealth mode towards Chop and I — no different from his playing days!!
— The Stephen A. Smith-Michelle Beadle story caused a Friday night bar argument that STILL has Mike Fisher shaken.
— Haven’t spoken with one media member who predicted over 8 wins for the Cowboys.
— Jason Garrett LOVES hoagies from New Jersey.
— Ms. Price still loves her team.
— Fish thinks Aikman > Montana-Peyton-Marino. (I haven’t drug-tested him yet).
— Henry Melton LOVES all DFW sports. Some at camp have nicknamed him “Mr. Dallas.”
— Roy White is still the Cal Ripken Jr. of morning Bug Light drinking.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Demote Mendez To Minors For Breaking Team Rules
- The Baseball Report: Astros Tie Franchise Record, Bartolo Colon Passes Marichal
- Ring Of Honor Show At Famed Madison Square Garden Called Off
- Oklahoma Approves $25 Million For Lincoln Riley Over 5 Years
- Son Of Former Cowboys Player Arrested For Mesquite Double Murder