Jerry Jones: No ‘Butt Dialin’
OXNARD (105.3 THE FAN) – In the middle of our weekend visit with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, his phone rang.
“Hey baby, happy birthday!” Jerry said to his daughter Charlotte, the team executive who turned 48 on Saturday.
Did Jerry — who’d spent half the day with her already — spend most of the day forgetting to congratulate Charlotte on her birthday? Like, Molly Ringwald in “Sixteen Candles”-style?
“I wanted to give her a birthday hug (earlier) but I got all caught up in the drills,” said Jerry, who then explained why his phone is a rather archaic flip-phone.
“Hey,” he chuckled. “No butt-dialin’.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police: Texas Soldier Beat Daughter To Death
- Captain Of SMU’s Only NCAA Final Four Team Dies
- Texas AP High School Football Poll
- Keller School Warns Parents About Attempted Child Abduction
- Pots, Pans, Dolls, Games Up For Toy Hall Of Fame
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting