Jerry Jones: No ‘Butt Dialin’
OXNARD (105.3 THE FAN) – In the middle of our weekend visit with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, his phone rang.
“Hey baby, happy birthday!” Jerry said to his daughter Charlotte, the team executive who turned 48 on Saturday.
Did Jerry — who’d spent half the day with her already — spend most of the day forgetting to congratulate Charlotte on her birthday? Like, Molly Ringwald in “Sixteen Candles”-style?
“I wanted to give her a birthday hug (earlier) but I got all caught up in the drills,” said Jerry, who then explained why his phone is a rather archaic flip-phone.
“Hey,” he chuckled. “No butt-dialin’.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Woman Nearly Drowns In Backyard Pool
- Patrol Car Struck By Hit And Run Driver
- Long-Awaited Arrest In Dallas Park Beating Brings Relief
- It’s not how you start: Rangers focused on every part of marathon season
- Attempted Robber Shot In Dallas
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting