McKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) — McKinney Police have arrested a 66-year-old man accused of luring children into his garage with candy and touching them inappropriately.
Police were notified on July 16, when one of the victims alleged that he had been “touched and fondled” by a neighbor.
Detectives identified the suspect as Jamie Edwan of McKinney.
Police obtained an arrest warrant for Indecency with a Child and arrested Edwan on July 18. Bond has been set at $100,000.
Anyone with information related to this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Adrian Guzman at email@example.com.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Dallas County DA: ‘I’m A Servant Leader’
- Council Hears City’s Plan To Save Dallas Police And Fire Pension
- Denzel Washington Tells D.C. Reporters, “How ‘Bout Them Cowboys!”
- PETA Offering $5,000 Reward In Fatal Horse Neglect Case
- Texas Eyes Immunizations As More Kids File Exemptions
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting