McKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) — McKinney Police have arrested a 66-year-old man accused of luring children into his garage with candy and touching them inappropriately.
Police were notified on July 16, when one of the victims alleged that he had been “touched and fondled” by a neighbor.
Detectives identified the suspect as Jamie Edwan of McKinney.
Police obtained an arrest warrant for Indecency with a Child and arrested Edwan on July 18. Bond has been set at $100,000.
Anyone with information related to this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Adrian Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ted Cruz Declares Grassroots Conservatives Real Winners of New Hampshire
- Top 5 Tips For Buying Jewelry (In Time For Valentine’s Day)
- Women Robbed At Gunpoint Frustrated With Police Response
- Child Fighting For Life After Siblings Die In Crash
- Sex Assaults Up In Dallas; Police Say There’s More To The Story
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting