McKinney Man Faces Indecency With A Child Charge
McKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – McKinney Police have arrested a 66-year-old man accused of luring children into his garage with candy and touching them inappropriately.
Police were notified on July 16, when one of the victims alleged that he had been “touched and fondled” by a neighbor.
Detectives identified the suspect as Jamie Edwan of McKinney.
Police obtained an arrest warrant for Indecency with a Child and arrested Edwan on July 18. Bond has been set at $100,000.
Anyone with information related to this incident is encouraged to contact Detective Adrian Guzman at email@example.com.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Interstate-35 Reopens After Fatal Crash
- Garland Police Chase Ends In Crash Near SMU
- Yahoo! To Buy Back $2 Billion In Stock
- DISD Approves $130 Million ‘Bridge Plan’
- “Tough Deal” For Rangers Losing Darvish
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting