Dallas Police Hunt For Fatal Robbery Suspects
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Law enforcement officials in Dallas are on the hunt for four suspects after a deadly robbery. The incident happened at around 9:30 p.m. on Monday night in the 1900 block of Utica Drive, in the Pleasant Grove neighborhood of south Dallas.
According to police, four black male suspects approached another man. The suspects robbed the victim and then shot him twice, leaving him to die as they ran away to a white four-door vehicle.
The victim was taken to Baylor Medical Center at Dallas where he was later pronounced dead. He has been identified by the Dallas County Medical Examiner as 22-year-old David Pimentel of Garland.
Authorities are now searching for the four suspects in this fatal robbery. There have been no details released about these individuals, but police did take interest in a pickup truck that was located about 50 feet away from the crime scene. That vehicle was towed away without any indication about how it might be connected to the case.
- Dallas Democrats Call For DA Susan Hawk’s Resignation
- Motorcycle Parade Honoring Stevie Ray Vaughan Rolls Through Dallas
- Car Crashes Into Dallas Bridge Beam
- General Mills Finds Listeria In 2nd Batch Of Green Beans
- Rangers Defeat Angels 9-2, Clinch AL West Title
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting