Dallas Police Hunt For Fatal Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Law enforcement officials in Dallas are on the hunt for four suspects after a deadly robbery. The incident happened at around 9:30 p.m. on Monday night in the 1900 block of Utica Drive, in the Pleasant Grove neighborhood of south Dallas.
According to police, four black male suspects approached another man. The suspects robbed the victim and then shot him twice, leaving him to die as they ran away to a white four-door vehicle.
The victim was taken to Baylor Medical Center at Dallas where he was later pronounced dead. He has been identified by the Dallas County Medical Examiner as 22-year-old David Pimentel of Garland.
Authorities are now searching for the four suspects in this fatal robbery. There have been no details released about these individuals, but police did take interest in a pickup truck that was located about 50 feet away from the crime scene. That vehicle was towed away without any indication about how it might be connected to the case.
- DISD Fires Coach For Alleged Involvement In Illegal Recruiting
- British Ebola Survivor Donating Blood To Patient In Atlanta
- Man Pinned Under DART Train Survives
- One Day To Raise Millions Of Dollars
- Athletics Out Of AL Wild-Card Spot After Rangers Sweep
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting