OXNARD (105.3 THE FAN) — Good morning, KT here, writing from the couch of the Bud Light Beach House.
Today the Cowboys actually practice, so I’m just waiting on the clock to roll to practice time so I can execute some bits. I thought for this blog post, I would just give some random thoughts and observations from the trip so far.
* The amount of sulfur extract from nothing but dudes living in a house is dangerous.
* Not only is Skin the diva of the house, but he also shredded the movie “Speed” when we watched about 5 minutes of it on TV last night. Jerk.
* Ben plays a lot of Minecraft. I still don’t really know what Minecraft is, but I swear he was up until 3 or 4am watching Workaholics reruns and playing Minecraft.
* Trying to play golf after a show on a non-practice day will only allow about 12 or 13 holes.
Yesterday we had on Rod Marinelli, and today the plan is to have Orlando Scandrick and probably more. It’ll be a different energy with more content since the Cowboys will actually be having practice.
I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of the new players, but particularly the offensive alignments. It’ll be fascinating to see some of the new wrinkles that Scott Linehan is adding to the offense, for example Gavin Escobar lining up in the slot. Defensively, of course DeMarcus Lawrence is a big name to watch, but the cornerback battle as well as the J.J. Wilcox learning curve is something I want to get my eyes on.
Wow, that’s a lot of serious football talk for a Bud Light Beach House blog post. I can’t help it. I’m craving football so hard right now.
Thanks for listening, and i’ll check back in soon. Peace!
- Horseplay and ‘Horse Bleep’ at Cowboys OTAs
- Dottie Pepper On DEAN & DELUCA Invitational: ‘A Wonderful Test Of Skill’
- WATCH: Nomar Mazara Hits Longest Home Run Of 2016 Season
- Grisanti’s Homer Lifts Vanderbilt Past Texas A&M, 6-5 In SEC
- C-USA Agrees To TV Deals With 4 Networks, Including CBS Sports Network