CEDAR HILL (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman was injured Tuesday morning when, police said, her husband repeatedly crashed his car into their home during an argument. The incident happened just before 4:00 a.m. in the 100 block of Bristol Drive, not far from Belt Line Road in Cedar Hill.
Authorities stated that the couple got into some sort of argument, during which the husband left the home and got into his vehicle that was parked outside. He then allegedly struck the house with the car multiple times, running into a bathroom area of the home where the wife was located.
Neighbors heard the crashing sounds and rushed outside. They witnessed the husband standing around, refusing to help his injured wife. “I heard when she was hollering, saying, ‘Please don’t do it,'” recalled neighbor Ciara Hamilton. “And he kept crashing, basically.”
The wife was trapped under rubble for an extended period of time before rescue workers could arrive. She was taken by air ambulance to Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Her current condition is not known and her name has not been released.
Two children and another adult were also inside of the house at the time of this incident. However, they were not in the part of the house that was damaged and they suffered no injuries.
The husband has been identified as Scottey Davis. He is now in police custody, charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- MIke Pence Plane Slides Off Runway At NYC’s LaGuardia Airport
- Car Slams Into Women Outside Gloria’s Restaurant – Driver Leaves
- Texas Lawmakers Order Immediate Child Caseworker Visits
- Texas Election Officials Refute ‘Vote-Flipping’ After Trump Tweet
- Former Rangers Closer Shawn Tolleson Becomes Free Agent
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting