DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Don’t miss out on Dallas Arboretum’s August Dollar Days. Just $1 grants you admission and another $1 will give you access to the new Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden.
The garden is covered with 8,000 square feet of misters to help keep the kiddos cool.
Tickets must be purchased at the gate to receive special offer. Hot dogs, small drinks, and smoothies will also be available for purchase for $1. Parking is normally $10. Discounted parking for $5 can be purchased online.
The Arboretums’ store, the Hoffman Family Gift Store, will also be having a sale from August 8th through the 23rd. Items including toys, jackets, dishes, and jewelry will be discounted up to 50 percent.
If you don’t make it out in August, the Arboretum is offering specials in September too. General admission to the Arboretum over Labor Day weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will be $5 with FREE admission to the Rory Meyers Children’s Adventure Garden.
The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is located at 8526 Garland Road, Dallas, Texas 75218.
It is open daily from 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Who Survived Deadly DWI Crash Speaks
- Former Texas Longhorn, Atlanta Falcons Great Tommy Nobis Dies
- TCU Frat Suspended For Hazing
- GOP Challenger To N. Texas Congressman Backed Roy Moore’s Alabama Senate Campaign
- City Auditor Tells Dallas Fire-Rescue ‘Significant’ Improvement Needed
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting