DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A child was rushed to the hospital after a fall at the American Airlines Center. The incident happened Wednesday night and interrupted the opening of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in Dallas.
Dave Brown is the general manager of the AAC. He stated that a 2-year-old girl was seeing the circus with her family, sitting in the front row of an upper level. They were leaving their seats just prior to intermission when, somehow, the child tumbled down to the Plaza Level seats below. Right now, officials are calling it an awful accident.
Brown did not provide an estimate of how far the child fell.
Dallas Fire-Rescue crews who working inside of the arena rushed over to help the toddler. She was transported by ambulance to nearby Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. There has been no word on her current condition. Her name has not been released.
Brown said in a statement that “our thoughts and prayers” are with the child.
- Texans Head Coach Confirms Watt Out For The Season
- Family Of Christina Morris Vows To Keep Searching
- Davis Calls Trump Shaming Ex-Miss Universe ‘Mindboggling’
- Texans With Character: The Gabbert Family
- Enrique Arochi Receives The Maximum Sentance
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting