UPDATE (7:35 a.m.): Dallas Police say Mr. Gough has been located and is in “good condition”.[tweet https://twitter.com/MaxDPD/status/495186391152590848 width=’330′]
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Authorities are searching for an 82-year-old man who was last seen Thursday night leaving his north Dallas home.
John Gough left his residence in the 7300 block of Parkshire Avenue around 8:00 p.m. Thursday. He has not been seen since.
He is believed to be driving a white 2009 Honda Accord, Texas license plate “TPV116”. He was wearing a white shirt and khaki pants.
Gough stands 6-foot and 195 pounds with gray hair and green eyes.
Anyone with information regarding Gough’s whereabouts is encouraged to call the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-4268 or dial 9-1-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Pedestrian Safety A Growing Concern In Fort Worth’s West 7th Area
- #MeToo Making Hollywood Scandal Resonate With Women In North Texas
- Driver Of Deadly Immigrant Smuggling Run Pleads Guilty
- NFLPA To Appeal Ezekiel Elliott Case To New York Court
- LOOK: Rescued Dog Receives Life-Saving Midnight Grooming
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting