Former morning show “intern” and Dallas Cowboy George Selvie has carved a new career path. Beginning in September, Selvie will apear in the new TXA 21 show The Fame alongside his teammate, Mo Claiborne.
In preparation for his small screen acting skills, Selvie teamed up with fellow defensive end Caesar Rayford to reenact a scene from a television classic … Full House.
(Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images)
- Rangers Rally After 3-1/2-Hour Rain Delay, Beat Yankees 9-6
- Keidel: Jose Reyes, The New York Mets And The Sad Business Of Baseball
- Cowboys’ Dez Takes To The Basketball Court
- This Week In Golf: Navy Vet Billy Hurley III Wins Quicken Loans National
- Dallas Stars, Kings Swap U.S.-Born Prospects On Final Day Of Draft