Former morning show “intern” and Dallas Cowboy George Selvie has carved a new career path. Beginning in September, Selvie will apear in the new TXA 21 show The Fame alongside his teammate, Mo Claiborne.
In preparation for his small screen acting skills, Selvie teamed up with fellow defensive end Caesar Rayford to reenact a scene from a television classic … Full House.
(Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images)
- SMU Pulls Away From Tulane For 80-64 Win
- Disappointing End, Promising Future For Prescott-Led Cowboys
- Packers-Falcons, Steelers-Patriots For Super Bowl Berths
- Chiefs’ Mistakes Prove Costly In 18-16 Loss To Steelers
- Cowboys Fall To Packers On Crosby’s Game-Winning Field Goal