Former morning show “intern” and Dallas Cowboy George Selvie has carved a new career path. Beginning in September, Selvie will apear in the new TXA 21 show The Fame alongside his teammate, Mo Claiborne.
In preparation for his small screen acting skills, Selvie teamed up with fellow defensive end Caesar Rayford to reenact a scene from a television classic … Full House.
(Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images)
- Dallas Cowboys Week 14 Injury Report: Darren McFadden Nearing Return
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album
- Chris Arnold Stories: Blind Date In The Windy City
- Cowboys Hopeful On Tank For Giants Game
- Jerry On Romo Playing In Final Games: “I Don’t Want To Knock The Rust Off And Risk Injury”