Former morning show “intern” and Dallas Cowboy George Selvie has carved a new career path. Beginning in September, Selvie will apear in the new TXA 21 show The Fame alongside his teammate, Mo Claiborne.
In preparation for his small screen acting skills, Selvie teamed up with fellow defensive end Caesar Rayford to reenact a scene from a television classic … Full House.
(Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images)
- Reed Gets Victory At The Barclays, Secures Ryder Cup Spot
- Holland, Rangers Top Indians 2-1
- Endwell, New York Wins Little League World Series
- FC Dallas Rallies To Beat Dynamo 3-1
- Rahal Makes Last-Lap Pass To Win IndyCar Race At Texas