‘Full House’ With George Selvie And Caesar Rayford
Former morning show “intern” and Dallas Cowboy George Selvie has carved a new career path. Beginning in September, Selvie will apear in the new TXA 21 show The Fame alongside his teammate, Mo Claiborne.
In preparation for his small screen acting skills, Selvie teamed up with fellow defensive end Caesar Rayford to reenact a scene from a television classic … Full House.
(Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images)
- Rondo Wants Another Title Run In Move To Dallas
- 2 Armstrong Associates Settle Lawsuit With Landis
- Cowboys Injury Report: DeMarco Murray Questionable With Broken Hand
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker Lives for Football: See His Pregame Soundtrack
- Allen’s Kyler Murray Named AP Player Of Year In Texas