LAS VEGAS (CBSDFW.COM) — We don’t yet know which 12 players will represent U.S. Basketball at this summer’s FIBA World Championships in Spain, but at least we know what they’ll be wearing.
Nike introduced the team’s uniforms on Friday.
What do you think?
Never lighter. Never prouder. Team USA uniforms. Available 8/7. http://t.co/0Zb4cMmoAr—
Nike Basketball (@nikebasketball) August 01, 2014
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Brady Leads Patriots Back To Super Bowl, Top Jaguars 24-20
- Titans Hire Mike Vrabel As New Coach After Quick Search
- Olympic Gymnast Aly Raisman Abused By Ex-Doctor Wants Him To Suffer
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NFL Championship Match-Ups
- College Basketball Games Of The Week: Arizona, Stanford Battle For The Top Of The Pac-12