Police Searching For Serial Flasher Seen Driving Naked
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Arlington police are searching for a man who they believe is a serial flasher and they need your help finding him.
Police say the suspect was completely naked when he exposed himself to several women. In fact, during one day in late June the man approached three different women as they jogged near Lake Arlington.
The man, who witnesses said wasn’t wearing any clothes, drove alongside the women, made inappropriate comments, and then drove away. One of the women was able to take a picture of the suspect’s car — a 1995-1999 red Dodge Neon with a faded or ashen paint.
The same suspect is believed to have been the person who on July 4 exhibited similar behavior near Interstate 20 and U.S. Highway 287 and in the City of Mansfield.
The suspect is described as a white man with an average build. The man is believed to be between 30 and 40-years-old, has short brown hair and several tattoos on his right arm and chest.
The Dodge Neon did not have a front license plate and the back license plate is bent, making it difficult to see the numbers and letters. The vehicle also has a white sticker on the lower left corner of the back window and is missing the driver side front hubcap.
Anyone with information about the vehicle or suspect is asked to call Arlington police at 817-459-5579.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Obama Jokes About Future With Letterman
- Huckabee Set For 2nd White House Bid
- Lawmakers OK Rules Stopping Fracking Bans
- State House Votes To Stop ‘Double Dipping’
- Rangers Snap Astros Win Streak 2-1
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting