DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for a suspect in connection with a July 9, 2014 murder.
A capital murder warrant has been issued for Romon Mitchell Jr.
Mitchell is suspected to be involved with Elena Shea’s murder.
Shea was killed at 2030 W. Northwest Highway during a robbery.
Police hope if anyone has information they will call crimestoppers 214-373-8477-(TIPS).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5000.00 for information leading to an arrest and indictment for this or any other Felony offense.
- Vacant Elementary School Catches On Fire
- Recovery Efforts Continue For Boy Who Fell Into Brazos River
- Coast Guard Closes Neches River After Oil Spill
- Spieth Earns 8th PGA Win, 1st in Texas
- Fielder, Moreland Lead Rangers Past Pirates 6-2
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting