DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are looking for a suspect in connection with a July 9, 2014 murder.
A capital murder warrant has been issued for Romon Mitchell Jr.
Mitchell is suspected to be involved with Elena Shea’s murder.
Shea was killed at 2030 W. Northwest Highway during a robbery.
Police hope if anyone has information they will call crimestoppers 214-373-8477-(TIPS).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5000.00 for information leading to an arrest and indictment for this or any other Felony offense.
- President Trump Says Health Care Passage Will Be ‘Tough’
- Gary McCord On Quicken Loans National: ‘[TPC Potomac] Very Challenging’
- Texas Medicaid Cuts Leave Special Needs Kids Without Therapy
- Disney Says Robot Trump Will Speak At Florida Attraction
- Knicks, Phil Jackson Part Ways After Dismal 3-Year Run
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting