ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A man is dead after his motorcycle crashed into a car.
The man was going westbound on Arkansas Lane in Arlington when the driver of the car, woman in her 80s, attempted to turn left across the westbound land and into a parking lot.
The motorcycle collided with the car and the motorcyclist was thrown from his bike.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The motorcyclist was wearing his helmet.
The woman driving the car was treated for minor injuries and released.
Arlington police are still determining who was at fault in the accident.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Arlington Police Identify “Several” Students Responsible For Hate Graffiti
- Gates Leaves Boy Scouts Presidency, Defends Gay Adults Policy
- AP Source: Rockets, D’Antoni Agree On 4-Year Deal
- Flooding At North Texas Lakes Keeps Some Areas Of Parks Closed
- Starr Apologizes To Baylor Sex Assault Victims
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting