Man Dead After Fatal Motorcycle Accident
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A man is dead after his motorcycle crashed into a car.
The man was going westbound on Arkansas Lane in Arlington when the driver of the car, woman in her 80s, attempted to turn left across the westbound land and into a parking lot.
The motorcycle collided with the car and the motorcyclist was thrown from his bike.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The motorcyclist was wearing his helmet.
The woman driving the car was treated for minor injuries and released.
Arlington police are still determining who was at fault in the accident.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Details Released On Major Oil Shipments By Rail Through Texas
- Rondo Moving On With Mavs After Outburst, Suspension
- Some Toll Roads Suspending Fees For Snow Day
- Cowtown Marathon Cancels Saturday Races, Reschedules Sunday Races
- Chain Reaction Crash Snarls Traffic On Highway 75
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting