DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Three people are dead and one victim is in serious condition after an intruder broke into a Dallas home on the 5100 block of Wynell Street.
Police were dispatched to the home around 6:40 a.m. Saturday morning after receiving calls about gun shots.
Police found 38-year-old male Demarcus Black and two females, 36-year-old Kimberly Montgomery and 21-year-old Tyteanna Lyahanee Brown, dead from gunshot wounds.
One other unidentified victim was shot as the shooter was fleeing.
That victim was transported to Baylor Hospital. Police do not have positive identification of the shooter.
Police believe the shooting was a drug related incident.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Body Recovered From Sunday Drowning
- Vigil Held For Aledo Teen Who Died After Basketball Practice
- Mansfield Acknowleding Painful Past
- Court: Texas Death Row Inmate May Have Faked Mental Illness
- Up To 2,000 Fans Greet HGTV Stars In The Colony
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting