OXNARD (105.3 THE FAN) — If you’re a Cowboys fans, like I have been from birth, coming to Dallas Cowboys training camp is a dream come true.
I got to watch the watch the Hall of Fame inductions tonight with Brad Sham and Mickey Spagnola. Are you kidding me!? Mic and Brad sitting in our living room discussing sports. This can’t be true. I honestly get excited every time I see these guys and they say hi to me.
I got to watch practice with Bryan Broaddus. A freaking genius about the sport of football. He shared stories with me about his time in the locker room and in meetings with the Eagles and Packers, while also telling me who is doing what right and wrong at practice.
As the week goes by, I’m going to get to sit down with Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, Cowboys coaches and players. I don’t know if I sound star stuck on the radio, but as a life long Cowboys fan, I am.
I’m very fortunate and blessed to get this opportunity to watch my team on the sidelines and meet my team after practice. I wish every Cowboys fan could experience this, and it’s only day 1!
- MLB Postseason Schedule Starts With AL Wild Card Game Oct. 4
- Jamie Benn Out Of World Cup Of Hockey
- Cowboys “Anticipate” Rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott Playing In Preseason Game Vs Seattle
- Eight TWU Student-Athletes Hospitalized With Rare Condition
- Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Suffers Concussion, Will Not Play Vs Seattle