Meeting Planned To Keep Prime Prep Opened
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Facing closure by the state, the Prime Prep Academy board plans to meet Monday to discuss its troubles.
The board, which had to cancel it’s meeting on July 21, is scheduled to discuss and possibly approve new bylaws as well as discuss its financial problems.
The TEA is pushing to revoke the school’s charter due to its dismissal from the national school lunch program.
Prime Prep is appealing that decision.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- North Texas Doctor Searching For More Efficient PTSD Treatment
- Big 12 Readies For Conference Play
- Former TCU Student Found Not Guilty Of Rape
- Parents Get Books Suspended From High School Reading List
- Jury Selection Begins In Kaufman Murders; Many Unhappy Trial Moved
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting