DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A man has been arrested in connection with the Monday morning hit and run crash on the Pres. George Bush Turnpike at Lower Tarrant Rd that left one NTTA contract worker dead.
Camerino Sixtos was installing reflective pavement markers on the tollway when the driver of a Chevy impala hit him, killing him and hurt another highway worker.
The driver of the impala crashed into a concrete barrier and was picked up and driven away from the scene by another car.
Texas Highway Patrol Troopers have been working all day to find the hit & run driver and are now announcing they have arrested 24-year old Francisco Javier Castillo.
Castillo was taken into custody without incident at a residence in Grand Prairie and booked into the Dallas County jail on two felony counts of failure to stop and render aid.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Endwell, New York Wins Little League World Series
- Scientists Exit Hawaii Dome After Yearlong Mars Simulation
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Tops ‘Suicide Squad’ At Box Office
- Feds Turn To NASA For Small-Drone Traffic Plan
- Charles Conlon Baseball Photo Archive Sells For Nearly $1.8M