TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD) – The Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County and the Texas Medical Association are teaming up to provide low-cost vaccinations for Tarrant County children.
The vaccinations are available for children who have no health insurance or are underinsured (insurance coverage with a cap on vaccines).
The Children’s Health Insurance Program and Medicaid are acceptable forms of payment.
Up-to-date vaccinations are required to by the state prior to enrollment.
The program continues through Aug. 29. To see a full schedule of immunization opportunities, visit the TMA’s website.
- Work Requirements May Prompt More States To Expand Medicaid
- Reath, Waters Lead LSU Past Texas A&M, 77-65
- LeBron James Becomes Youngest NBA Player To Reach 30,000 Points
- No. 14 Texas Tech Has Big Rally To Beat Oklahoma State 75-70
- Radulov Has 2 Goals, Assist As Stars Beat Panthers 6-1
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting