Low-Cost Vaccinations For Tarrant County Kids
Get Breaking News First
TARRANT COUNTY (KRLD) - The Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County and the Texas Medical Association are teaming up to provide low-cost vaccinations for Tarrant County children.
The vaccinations are available for children who have no health insurance or are underinsured (insurance coverage with a cap on vaccines).
The Children’s Health Insurance Program and Medicaid are acceptable forms of payment.
Up-to-date vaccinations are required to by the state prior to enrollment.
The program continues through Aug. 29. To see a full schedule of immunization opportunities, visit the TMA’s website.
- Rangers Get Ninth Win In 10 Games
- Opponent Profile: New Orleans Saints Hope To Repeat 2013 Rout Of Cowboys
- “How Not To Fumble” With Babe & Karen
- Mansfield Teacher Dies Days After Indecency Allegations
- Parents Upset Teachers Switching Campuses 4 Weeks Into School Year
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting