Missing Dallas Man Found Safe In Tyler
Get Breaking News First
UPDATE (8:30 a.m.) — Police say Mr. Olson was found safe in Tyler, Texas. He will go to East Texas Medical Center as a precaution.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas have issued a Silver Alert for a missing 77-year-old man diagnosed with cognitive impairment.
Galon Richard Olson was last seen at 11:45 p.m. on Sunday night in the 7000 block of Creek Bend Road in Dallas. The senior citizen was driving a light blue 2005 Dodge Durango with license plate C978.
Authorities have described Olson as a white male, 6 feet 4 inches tall and 210 pounds. He has white hair, blue/grey eyes, and was last seen wearing a dark shirt and shorts.
Due to his condition, law enforcement officials believe that Olson’s disappearance could pose a threat to his own health and safety. Anyone with information about the man’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-4268.
- AA Flight Lands Safely At DFW After In-Flight Emergency
- White House Intruder Identified As Texas Army Veteran
- Police Search For Suspect In Robbery
- Fort Worth Police Find Body Next To Wrecked Truck
- Study: Apple’s New iPhones Score Big In Durability
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting