Missing Dallas Man Found Safe In Tyler
UPDATE (8:30 a.m.) — Police say Mr. Olson was found safe in Tyler, Texas. He will go to East Texas Medical Center as a precaution.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Dallas have issued a Silver Alert for a missing 77-year-old man diagnosed with cognitive impairment.
Galon Richard Olson was last seen at 11:45 p.m. on Sunday night in the 7000 block of Creek Bend Road in Dallas. The senior citizen was driving a light blue 2005 Dodge Durango with license plate C978.
Authorities have described Olson as a white male, 6 feet 4 inches tall and 210 pounds. He has white hair, blue/grey eyes, and was last seen wearing a dark shirt and shorts.
Due to his condition, law enforcement officials believe that Olson’s disappearance could pose a threat to his own health and safety. Anyone with information about the man’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-4268.
- Super Saturday Tops Black Friday as Biggest Shopping Day
- TCU Improves To 11-0 With 88-57 Win Over UTSA
- Cedar Hill Beats Katy Again For Texas 6A-II Title
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Fort Worth Firefighters Use Oxygen To Save Cat
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- Collin County Commissioner Warns Of Illegal Immigrant Tsunami
- Dallas County Commissioner Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Charges
- Suspected Illegal Immigrant Arrested For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Women
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting