DURANGO, Colo. (AP) – Three people from Texas are accused of stealing pot in two separate robberies of Colorado medical marijuana dispensaries.
In Durango, two 17-year-olds were arrested Monday for allegedly stealing a jar of pot after entering a dispensary wearing bandanas, cowboy hats and sunglasses and spraying workers with pepper spray.
The Durango Herald reports employees were able to provide a description of their car and the teens from Corsicana, Texas were quickly found.
In Pueblo County, the sheriff’s office says 40-year-old David Lopez of Austin forced an employee into a Pueblo West dispensary at gunpoint Monday, ripped the phones from the wall and took a large amount of pot and pot products. Someone in the store called 911 and deputies arrested him as he left.
It’s not clear if he has a lawyer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Family Says Emergency Siren Was Placed Too Close To Home
- Grapevine Police Surprise Daughter Of Fallen Officer At Graduation
- Mesquite Teen Set To Graduate Honors Late Mom In Tweets
- Giant Observation Wheel Planned For Banks Of Trinity River
- No Additional Charges Against Woman Who Made Up Story About Trooper Sex Assault