Poll: Ray Rice Vs Josh Brent
105.3 THE FAN — Ravens RB Ray Rice was suspended two game by Commissioner Roger Goodell for allegedly assaulting his wife in an Atlantic City casino.
Josh Brent was convicted of intoxication manslaughter for an accident which killed his friend and teammate Jerry Brown. He is set to meet with Goodell on Thursday.
Shan & RJ want to know: Which offense was worse?
- U.S. Olympic Committee Announces City Of Los Angeles As The Bid To Host 2024 Olympics
- CBS Sports To Stream NFL On CBS Coverage For Regular & Postseason Games Headlined By Super Bowl 50
- Keidel: Mayweather’s 49-0 Mark Will Be More Impressive Than Marciano’s
- Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Likes ‘The Romo Debate’
- This Week In Baseball: ‘Shoeless’ Joe’s Failed Reinstatement Bid, What It Means For Pete Rose