COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. (AP) — The National Baseball Hall of Fame is teaming with IMAX, Major League Baseball and other partners for a national traveling exhibit featuring historical artifacts from the Cooperstown museum and state-of-the-art interactive digital media.
The announcement made Wednesday in New York says the tour will visit major league cities and spring training sites starting in the spring of 2016.
In addition to IMAX and MLB Advanced Media, the Hall of Fame is partnering on the project with Boston Red Sox Chairman Tom Werner and Creative Artists Agency, a leading entertainment and sports agency.
Plans call for the exhibit to visit all 30 major league cities within the first three years, followed by three years of repeat visits to cities of high demand and large markets with minor league teams.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lighting Sets Three Frisco Homes Ablaze
- STAAR Exam At Center Of Lawsuit Filed By Texas Attorney
- Health Care Confusion Continues in North Texas… Despite New Transparency Law
- Top 5 Tips For A Successful Garage Sale
- Barbecue Joint Receives Death Threats After Offering Rougned Odor Free Food