Fort Worth Stockyards Hosts Group Wedding On Last Date Of Century
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - The historic Fort Worth Stockyards has invited 100 couples to tie the knot on the last iconic date of the century — December 13, 2014.
An officiant will preside over a single, group ceremony outside on the lawn of the Livestock Exchange Building. Each bride and groom will be announced to the audience and walk the aisle as a couple. After the group ceremony, each couple will be provided a toast and wedding cupcake to celebrate together.
Each couple will also receive a certificate to commemorate their special occasion.
Couples aren’t allowed to have groomsmen or bridesmaids walk down the aisle or stand with them during the ceremony. However, they may have bridesmaids and groomsmen in attendance in the audience and for post-ceremony photos. Members of the wedding party will be counted as guests, and asked not to exceed the limit of 10 guests (children included) per couple.
Flowers aren’t provided, but couples bound for marital bliss are welcome to bring their own.
The “Wedding Date to Remember” will proceed rain or shine, according to the stockyard’s website.
♥ $125.00 late registration after October 20th
♥ $75.00 for active military
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Oklahoma Official: Felt ‘Pressure’ To Carry Out Executions
- Fatal Heart Attacks Occur On Christmas More Than Any Other Day
- Cattle Thefts On The Rise & That Means Higher Beef Prices
- 1 Killed In Seagoville Single-Engine Plane Crash
- Rajon Rondo Officially Traded To The Dallas Mavericks
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- McDonald’s Ordered To Pay $27 Million For Teens’ Deaths
- Game Warden Issues Alligator Warning At North Texas Lake
- Teen Defies Odds, Lives Well Past Doctor’s Prognosis
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting