DALLAS (KRLD) — The words “El Niño” bring hope of wetter times to rain-deprived north Texas, but when will it happen?
There’s been talk of the weather phenomenon bringing additional rain to the metroplex this year, something that hasn’t happen since 2009-10.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez spoke to Mark Fox with the National Weather Service out of Fort Worth about the possibility of a wetter winter.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Obama Administration Confirms Double-Digit Premium Hikes
- Arlington City Leaders Show Support For New Stadium
- NBA 2016-17 Season Preview: Eastern Conference
- Police Search For Man Who Allegedly Stole 5 Guns
- Judge Delays Push To Evict Tenants From Rundown Dallas Homes