DALLAS (KRLD) — The words “El Niño” bring hope of wetter times to rain-deprived north Texas, but when will it happen?
There’s been talk of the weather phenomenon bringing additional rain to the metroplex this year, something that hasn’t happen since 2009-10.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez spoke to Mark Fox with the National Weather Service out of Fort Worth about the possibility of a wetter winter.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mayor Rawlings Files Lawsuit To Stop Pension Withdrawls
- Beltran Finalizes 1-Year Deal With Astros
- Rangers ‘Frequent Contact’ Over McCutchen and ‘Interested’ In Hamilton
- Jackson, Watson Likely To Be Among Heisman Finalists
- Under Armour To Become MLB Jersey Supplier In 2020