DALLAS (KRLD) — The words “El Niño” bring hope of wetter times to rain-deprived north Texas, but when will it happen?
There’s been talk of the weather phenomenon bringing additional rain to the metroplex this year, something that hasn’t happen since 2009-10.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez spoke to Mark Fox with the National Weather Service out of Fort Worth about the possibility of a wetter winter.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Curry, Durant, LeBron, Irving To Start NBA All-Star Game
- Texas Unemployment Holds Steady In December
- Adele To Perform At Grammy Awards On CBS
- Samsung To Announce Cause Of Galaxy Note 7 Fire On Jan. 23
- Texas Blocked From Cutting Planned Parenthood Funds