DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – A freak snorkling accident in Cozumel claims the life of a well-known Denton businessman.
From the fence that runs along DART lines from Dallas to Carrollton to the fence around Denton County’s jail to fences around homes, 62-year old Jeff Miller did it all.
Jeff and his father founded the Hurricane Fence Company in the early 70’s. His company, Lone Star was formed a few years ago.
Miller was snorkeling off the coast of Cozumel, Mexico on Monday when he was struck and killed by either a boat or jet ski.
Since then the phones at Lone Star Fence and Supply have been ringing off the hook with friends and family remembering the man who built one of the biggest fence companies in North Texas.
Funeral arrangements are still pending.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- School Improvement Up For Discussion At FWISD Meeting
- Pediatricians: Babies Should Sleep In Same Room As Parents
- Council: Prince’s Paisley Park Museum Can Open Permanently
- Pentatonix To Sing NFL Thursday Night Football Opening Song
- State Proposes To Increases App Fee For Cannabis Oil Dispensers From $6k To $1.3 Million