FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) — Police have taken a juvenile family member into custody after two bodies were discovered at a Frisco residence early Monday morning.
Officers responded to a report of shots fired in the 12400 block of Shepherds Hill Lane around 2 a.m.
When officers arrived, they discovered one adult male and one adult female deceased inside the residence. Authorities say other family members were inside the home but were not harmed.
A known suspect was taken into custody at the residence. Police tell CBS 11 that the arrested suspect is a juvenile male family member.
Frisco Police are not identifying the victims, but they are calling it a “family scenario” which does not present a danger to the community.
“This is an isolated incident with this one residence,” said Frisco Officer Colby Hill. “Right now, the community is safe. We have everything under control here.”
The case is still currently being investigated at this time.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Tops Forbes List Of Places To Invest In Real Estate
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Testifies In Dallas
- Shooter Charged With Murder Over ‘Door Ding’ In Bedford
- Health Officials Begin Medical Marijuana Rules Process
- North Texans Head To DC For Trump Inauguration, March Against Him