MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – McKinney Police arrested and charged Pornell Ray Robertson, 43, for the murder of a 48-year-old man found dead in the grass Saturday morning.
An autopsy revealed the victim, Jacob Garza, died of blunt force trauma to the head. Detectives learned that Garza was involved in a verbal altercation prior to the violent incident.
Robertson was arrested at the McKinney Police Department and transported to the Collin County Detention Center. Judge Jay Bender of the County Court at Law 6, Collin County, Texas, signed the warrant, and set Robertson’s bond at $200,000.
This is an ongoing investigation and the McKinney Police Department is requesting anyone with information pertaining to this incident to contact Detective Paul Hardin at 972.547.2742.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Deepwater Horizon” Film Shows Disaster’s Human Toll
- Safety A Big Topic With The State Fair Of Texas Just 3 Days Away
- Pence Breaks With Trump, Says Humans Affect Climate Change
- Cuban Responds To Trump’s Tax Comments
- LSU Firing Les Miles Now Makes No Sense
- Smartphone Apps Claim To Repel Mosquitoes
- McDonald’s Ordered To Pay $27 Million For Teens’ Deaths
- Game Warden Issues Alligator Warning At North Texas Lake
- Teen Defies Odds, Lives Well Past Doctor’s Prognosis
- Teens Rescued In Denton County Human Trafficking Sting