DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting that occurred Monday morning on the north side of Love Field Airport.
The shooting took place in the 3600 block of Espanola Drive. At least one person was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital in unknown condition.
No officers were injured in the incident.
Maj. Max Geron with Dallas Police says the officers were initially called to the scene of a cutting and three people were taken to hospital as result of original call.
The conditions of those patients is also unknown.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Austin Bombings: Expert Concerned Bomber Has Gone From ‘Targeting Specific Individual’ To ‘I Just Want To Kill Someone’
- Dallas Unveils New Plan To Build Affordable Housing
- I-Team: Records Reveal Dozens Of Atmos Gas Leaks In Same Neighborhood Prior To Deadly House Explosion
- Recommendation By City Staff To Save Confederate War Memorial Upsets Some On Task Force
- Teen Who Used ‘Affluenza’ Defense Set For Release April 2