DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting that occurred Monday morning on the north side of Love Field Airport.
The shooting took place in the 3600 block of Espanola Drive. At least one person was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital in unknown condition.
No officers were injured in the incident.
Maj. Max Geron with Dallas Police says the officers were initially called to the scene of a cutting and three people were taken to hospital as result of original call.
The conditions of those patients is also unknown.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bitter Cold Bears Down On North Texas
- Man Arrested For Breaking Into Apartment, Sexually Assaulting Woman
- Prosecution Rests In Cochran Murder Trial; ME Finds No Sex Assault
- Chained Children Weren’t Allowed To Tell People Their Names
- Vet Says Dog Flu On Rise In North Texas