DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are investigating an officer-involved shooting that occurred Monday morning on the north side of Love Field Airport.
The shooting took place in the 3600 block of Espanola Drive. At least one person was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital in unknown condition.
No officers were injured in the incident.
Maj. Max Geron with Dallas Police says the officers were initially called to the scene of a cutting and three people were taken to hospital as result of original call.
The conditions of those patients is also unknown.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Churches Pray, Serve Where Deadly Tornadoes Struck Six Months Ago
- Chile Wins 2nd Straight Copa America Title
- Dallas Police Identify Suspect Vehicle In Murder Investigation
- 9-Year-Old Drowns In East Fort Worth Apartment Pool
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol