3M Reaches Sponsorship Deal With Jeff Gordon
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) – 3M has reached a three-year deal with Hendrick Motorsports and will serve as Jeff Gordon’s primary sponsor for 11 races a season starting in 2015.
The deal was announced Tuesday. 3M will serve as the associate sponsor for Gordon’s No. 24 Chevrolet in all other races from 2015-17.
3M had been on Greg Biffle’s car for Roush-Fenway Racing.
Gordon is a four-time NASCAR champion, and his 90 victories rank third on the career wins list. He’s second in the points standings, with two wins and 15 top-10s in 22 Sprint Cup races this season.
All five of 3M’s business units, which comprise more than $31 billion in annual sales, will use the sponsorship in consumer promotions, product launches and business-to-business opportunities.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texans Celebrate The Weekend & Relieve Some ‘Cabin Fever’
- Parents Vent Frustration With Lakewood Elementary After CO Leak
- Dads Says YMCA Lost His Little Boy, Then Misled Family
- Taxpayers To Pay For Some Of Commissioner John Wiley Price’s Defense Bill
- Potholes Continue To Cause Problems For North Texas Drivers