Harvick Crew Chief Fined $25K For NASCAR Rule Violation
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - NASCAR fined Kevin Harvick’s crew chief $25,000 for unapproved weight in his No. 4 Chevrolet at the Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen International.
Rodney Childers was fined on Wednesday. The penalty was considered a P3 infraction under the scale NASCAR implemented this season. It clearly defines penalties and their punishments on a P1 to P6 scale.
NASCAR also issued a warning to the No. 98 team for improperly handling fuel during the race. Josh Wise drives the No. 98.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hill Co. Sheriff Michael Cox, 3 Deputies Accused Of Licensing Irregularities
- No Charges For Student Who Wrote About Killing Classmates
- 6 Texans Indicted In 5 New Jersey Home Invasions
- Arlington PD Need Public’s Help Locating Suspect
- Cowboys Working To Restructure Romo’s Contract